Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tired of spending a fortune on bottled Kombucha at the market?

I spent a fortune on delicious bottled kombucha drinks.  I know they are super healthy because of the natural probiotics but I also just LOVE the taste.  I like many flavors of kombucha especially strawberry and peach flavored.  Then I learned how simple and affordable it was to make my own in the kitchen!  What a life changer!  I swear I spent a small fortune on these drinks.  WOW.

Now I know how to brew it on my own and it's actually super easy.  I never have any issues, as long as I keep everything super clean and really follow the directions carefuly.  For instance, always use a GLASS container.  and always use nothing but pure DISTILLED water.  No exceptions.  No crystal bowls, metal pots, no spring water, and above all NO TAP WATER.  (Huge no no).  I have a small distiller at home so the water is no problem.

to get your kombucha kit, with full illustrated instructions and heroic support if you need any help

just go here:

http://RoyalKombucha.com

Each mother (or "scoby") culture is GUARANTEED TO GROW.  Can't beat that.

Save money on bottled kombucha, make some in the kitchen and literally save 100's of dollars a year if you're a regular kombucha drinker like me.  These kits include everything you need to get brewin, with illustrated instructions and fast knowledgeable assistance if you need some help, every culture comes with a guarantee to grow!  Learn more about healthy natural probiotics at RoyalKombucha.com

Maybe you'd like to make your own distiller water and save even more money in the long term, if so,, these are the ones to get here:

http://healthycreatures.com/water

I don't recommend buying the cheapest deal, save up and get the real deal, these machines don't really break down at all for decades

My ancient Durastill has been working great for several decades now.  My old Durastill looks battle worn after so many years, yet it continues to crank out the pure 100 percent water.



kombuchakits

No comments:

Post a Comment